Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that enhances the size of a woman’s natural breasts. Saline or silicone gel implants can be used to create fuller breasts that improve appearance and self-esteem. Breast augmentation is a procedure frequently performed by Dr. David Bowers.
Dr. Bowers will discuss various elements of the procedure during an initial consultation. Together, he and the patient evaluate the options and arrive at an individualized plan that best serves her needs. These options include:
- Type of breast implant (saline or silicone gel)
- The size and profile of the implant
- The location of the incision to place the implant
- The texture of the outer shell of the implant
- Anatomical location of implant placement (above or under chest muscles)
As a highly skilled and reputable plastic surgeon, Dr. Bowers will make every effort to achieve a natural look with this procedure.